View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
January 8, 2020, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM @ City Hall
Help patients of all ages, and of many medical needs, by donating blood to the American Red Cross.
* You must be in good health and feeling well, and weigh at least 110 lbs.
* In Minnesota, you must be at least 16 years old to donate with parental consent, there is no age limit.
Before you donate blood:
* Get a good night's sleep the night before your donation, eat healthy foods & drink extra liquids.
* Have iron-rich foods, such as red meat, fish, poultry, beans, spinach, iron-fortified cereals or raisins.
To schedule an appointment, and/or if you have questions about this blood drive, call 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767), or visit RedCrossBlood.org (link to website provided on the right). To register, enter "WSP".
Giving blood is a simple thing to do, but it can make a big difference in the lives of others.
January 8, 2020, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ City Hall
For more information, see the “Environmental Committee” link provided on the right.
For questions about this meeting, please contact Dave Schletty - see on the right.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the meeting, please email our ADA Coordinator, at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
- ADA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TDD #: 651-322-2323 (Telecommunication Device for the Deaf)