Sign Permits

Permanent Commercial Signs

Building Permits are required for all permanent commercial signage.  Permanent signage must adhere to Section 153.430-153.438 of the Zoning Ordinance.

In addition to the Permit Application, please submit 2 copies of all sign related information (depiction, dimensions, material, etc.). For all monument signs, also submit 2 copies of a site plan and structural engineering.

Permanent Sign Application

Temporary Signs (banners/flags/reader boards, sandwich boards, etc)

All temporary signs require a temporary sign permit.  Temporary Signs must adhere to Section 150.110 (a) of the City Ordinance.

Temp Sign/Zoning Application