Water Shut-Offs

Common Code Violations

  • Every property must be properly connected to water supply at all times.
  • If a property is vacant, the property must be secured and winterized.
  • The city will post the house with a "NO TRESSPASSING" sign until water is reconnected.

Applicable City Ordinances

  • 150.060 - Hazardous Buildings or Property