In the summer, kids can enjoy learning the fundamentals of the game. See what activities are now open!
- Youth Soccer (K - 1st Grade)
- Team Soccer (1st - 6th Grade)
- T-Ball (K - 1st Grade)
- Baseball/Softball (2nd - 6th Grade)
- PeeWee Sports - Soccer & T-Ball (4 - 5 year olds)
- Tennis (4 - 12 year olds)
Playground Pals, Tiny Tots and Fascinating Fridays provide kids in the summer with games, arts and crafts, sports in a structured program setting. Programs are available for Pre K - K, 1st - 6th grade. See what activities are now open!
Youth and Teen Field Trips
We take trips throughout the summer to various locations where fun can be found! ex; Valley Fair, Bunker Beach Water Park, MN Zoo, Twins Game, AirMaxx, Edina Aquatic Center and much more! See what activities are now open!
We offer two safety camps in the summer, Little Tikes Safety Camp for kids Kindergarten - 2nd grade and Safe Kids for those kids in 3rd - 5th grade. Each camp is filled with exciting activities and safety topics from electric safety, severe weather, fire safety and much more. See what activities are now open!
Secret Holiday Shop
Kids shop for gifts for family and friends in a safe environment, event held in December. See what activities are now open!
Royal Princess Ball
DJ, dancing, games, meet and greet with princesses and princes and treats, event held in February. See what activities are now open!
Free community event with 2,000 eggs hidden, with special prize eggs, event is held before Easter. See what activities are now open!
New Program Idea?
Do you have an idea that would make a great program? Or would you like to see a new program offered? Please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 651-552-4150 or email@example.com to share your idea. Your idea might be the next big program in West St. Paul!
Scholarship Assistance Program
The City of West St. Paul provides a program for West St. Paul residents that may need financial assistance to participants in our recreation programs. Scholarships are granted to those who qualify, on a first come – first serve basis. If eligible, funding is awarded at 50% for up to 2 programs per child, per year.
How do I apply?
- Complete a fee assistance program application and provide documentation.
- Return completed application and any required documentation to:
West St. Paul Parks and Recreation
1616 Humboldt Ave
West St. Paul, MN 55118
Weather Policies and Weather Line
The City of West St. Paul Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel programs, class or event if inclement weather exists. Please call the weather line for the latest updates (651) 259-2671:
- If the National Weather Service issues a heat warning.
- Severe weather
- Weather that is not ideal for programming (excessive rain)
- The air temperature reaches -10 degrees or colder.
- Wind chill index reaches -20 degrees or colder and/or wind chill warning has been issued by the National Weather Service.
Contact Parks and Recreation directly (651-552-4150, or in person) to request a cancellation.
Cancellations made by Parks and Recreation: Due to lack of enrollment is 100% refund back.
Cancellations made by participant:
- Within 1 week of program – NO Refund
- With at least 1 week notice – FULL Refund (Less $5 processing fee)